Tina asked re: hallucinations and constipation.  Tina, did you see the
recent post about constipation on the list? If not email me offlist &
I can fwd. it.  There has been MUCH discussion of hallucinations, and
if you search the archives it will be helpful. Send email to John
Cottingham:   [log in to unmask]   In subject line put"archive search"
and in body of message state what you want. There is also a "Constipation
Protocol for PD" in archives. These problems are  common, and help is avail
able.
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7,Ohio