Great idea, Mary!!  Kathy's joke reminded me of one probably everybody's
heard, but in case they haven't, here goes:

Two elderly gentlemen in rocking chairs were rocking on the front porch of
their retirement home, discussing why they'd retired and where they'd gotten
the money to buy into the home.

One said, "My business burned down in a fire, and the insurance set me up."

The other said, "My business was destroyed in a flood."

The first one said, "How do you start a flood?"

                                                               Liz S.