Mary, here is another joke for you.

There was an older gentleman who had no children or heirs.  He wanted to
leave a legacy behind, so he tried to think of a way to accomplish it.
He finally decided to leave a deposit at the sperm bank.
He went in and the nurses behind the desk gave him a jar and sent him to
a room and laughed about it.  A while later the older gentleman still
hadn't come out and they were starting to get worried that maybe he had
had a heart attack.  they got the head nurse to go in and check on him.
She went in and found him setting on the edge of the bed just crying.
She asked him what was wrong, and he answered. *I tried my right hand -
that didn't work, I tried my left hand - that didn't work, I tried both
hands - that didn't work, I tried hot water,and cold water - that didn't
work. I just couldn't get the lid off the jar!*

Jon Meyer 39/1 ([log in to unmask])