        George:  Sometime back you wrote relative to the Nebraska
                Registration Act:

First I don't think the Nebraskan folk attacked this problem with any
evil intent. By the account of Ms.Weeks the process was above board and
open and you would have to believe that this decision was a grass
rooted one. I think they made a decision that they believed was in the
best interest of Nebraskans but they did not understand the extent
they had eroded their own right to privacy, to due and fair process
and to the respect that is their due.

        Now you want me to divulge where I'm from but you will respect
        my right to privacy if I choose not to have it made known to
        other than yourself.

        Is there some reason I should trust you more than the
        registry?

        Best wishes..........Jack From KANSAS (But don't tell anybody!)