Dear Friends,

Today is the 99th day since a fire completely destroyed my house.
I am still awaiting the results of the police investigation.
Letters of concern may be sent to speed up the process to the
Chief of Police and the District Attorney encouraging them to make the
resolution of my case a priority:

Chief of Police
Michael Chitwood
Portland Police Department
109 Middle Street
Portland, ME 04101
---------------------
District Attorney
Stephanie Anderson
c/o
Chief of Police
Portland Police Department
109 Middle Street
Portland, ME 04101
--------------------
Ivan would appreciate copies of your letters to be sent to him:
Ivan Suzman
P.O.Box 10456
Portland, ME 04104

Ivan's phone:  207-774-2950
Ivan's email address: [log in to unmask]

A note: Ivan continues to survive this physically and emotionally wrenching
experience. He is coping, but needs know that there are people who care.
A friend has subscribed the juno email service for Ivan on his computer and
will forward messages to Ivan.

Margaret Tuchman(54yrs,dx1980)- NEW JERSEY