Just a note to share with you all what's been working with our family
members who have allergies/asthma:  These are all natural products, so if
you're not into that, please disregard. First of all, they take colloidal
minerals; also OPC Grapeseed Extract w/herbs, & Vitamin C. (The OPC &
Vitamin C are natural antihistamines).  The combination of all these has
allowed them to get off their inhalers and avoid side effects of medicines
they once were on.  My sister has found relief at last and my little nephews
are really thriving now.  We're just all thrilled with the results, so I
thought I'd share this with you all.  If you're interested in any of these,
I am an independent distributor for a company who handles them.  If you want
further info, feel free to contact me.  I'm not trying to play the part of
"pushy saleswoman".  If you'd like to find these on your own, feel free to
explore the market.  I can give you ingredients which will help you do so,
if you'd like.  Incidentally, you may want to ask your doctor about this;
these folks did, but were told there was no alternative but prescription
drugs and inhalers, but decided to give it a try anyway, as they were aware
of the side effects from long-term usage of these things.

Also, since it's the season for colds and bronchitis in many parts of our
country, just a few helpful hints...garlic can combat bronchitis very
quickly.  For colds, as most of you have probably seen doctors and
herbalists in the news lately, zinc losenges are working to cut the length
of colds in about half.  These can be found at health food stores.

Have a great day and I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Dianne