>    DEAR Reader, I often wonder where someone is living when I'm reading a
>posting. Seems to me that it would fill in some blanks and help me to
>understand what someone is struggling with if I had some sense of where
>they are.

When I get out of the current work crush, I hope to be able to survey every
member of this list (except those who are "hidden" in the subscriber list)
with a bunch of questions - where you live included.

We'll get the data back in the form of an Excel spreadsheet, which you can
do what you want with.

If you have any more "questions" in your head about the membership of the
list, let me know and I'll put it in the questionnaire. Send a mail to me
directly at [log in to unmask]

Simon
(who is feeling just a little overloaded at the moment, but hopefully it
will get better)

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============