<<   Can anyone advise us on this matter.  Jack has decided he'll
 ask to have his brain donated to the Brain Tissue Bank in Toronto, but we
 are still awaiting info from them.  I've called twice and left our address,
 but still no response.  Any help on this matter would be appreciated.  Jack
 is very low now; completely bedridden the passed couple of days, very
 laboured breathing, scan urine output despite taking lasix, and speech very
 garbled.  He's also in a lot of pain, that we're trying to control with
 Dilaudid.