On 24 Nov, at 01:39:52-0500, Dietmar Wessel wrote:

>The most striking presentation (at least in my view) was given by Prof. Reuven
>Sandyk (Department of Neuroscience Institute for Biomedical Engineering and
>Rehabilitation Services, Touro College in New York. He talked about his
>invention of "Electromagnetic Therapy for Parkinson's Disease".

...and he asked for further information on it.

As an early Sunday  morning exercise, I tried surfing the web for an answer,
as i have an interest in this area too.  What i found was reasonably
obscure, but i found this URL, a posting by Ray Lakin:

http://dem0nmac.mgh.harvard.edu/neurowebforum/ParkinsonsDiseaseArticles/Pico
teslarElectromagneticField.

(Incidentally, the period or dot at the end is not mine - it came with the
copy and paste.)

And one of the replies to this posting may be of interest:

http://dem0nmac.mgh.harvard.edu/neurowebforum/ParkinsonsDiseaseArticles/Magn
eticTreatmentinPD.html

There are also some places on the net where you will find the relationships
discussed re magnetic fields and melatonin - and CERI (remember the Annetta
Freeman interview?)

Ralph Reichert's posting to this list yesterday was also on this subject,
but I am not aware of the message that it answers because the listserv
discontinued me for several days.

Arthur Hirsch
Lewisville, TX