I second Carol's opinion.  Without humor where would we be?
Humor helps us all deal with life.  I read the humorous jokes and poems to
mt mother in law with PD and she greatly appreciates them.  She (just today
in fact) asked me  to be sure and read her any other silly things on this
channel cuz it helps brighten her day by giving her a much needed laugh.
She also appreciates the info too.
Laurie