Bill Harrington--congratulations on your progress, and on being motivated to
tackle the addictions. Have you thought of checking to see if a local social
agency, hospital, or even the phone company can give you a lead on Gamblers
Anon?  In the US one could dial up long distance info and see if there's
a number--even perhaps a toll free one-- for any organization or company.
Surely someone in the "helping professions" in your area could turn up a
source of help for you!  Good luck---or I guess one shouldn't say "luck"
to a gambler, so, I'll make it "best wishes"...<grin>
Camilla Flintermann, VCG for Peter 78/7. Ohio