Carol wrote:
>>I find the "off-topic" posts very entertaining.
>>Someone recently posted to ask what newcomers would think of such
>>posts.  Well, when I joined last year, Ifelt comfortable from the
>>beginning because everything was allowed, and you guys have a
>>wonderfully warped sense of humor.

I am the someone who recently posted to ask what newcomers would think...

The people on this list do have a wonderful and warped sense of humour. The
only thing I objected to was what I considered some inappropriate language
in one of the messages, not the general silliness. Though it didn't offend
me, my post was intended as a gentle reminder that there may be some who
would be offended.

Like you, I think the humour is just as important as the knowledge and help
given by these wonderful people.

Judith