Greetings to all

I went to the Dr. this week, My tremors are increasing. I now have
tremors in both of my arms, not just my right arm, and Bonnie has noticed
my legs are shaking in bed. the Dr. decided it was time to start me on
Sinemet 10/100. I told her what I had read on the parkinsons list about
starting slow and she agreed that I could do it that way.

Now the ref. to heavy metal (not music). A friend of mine, a physisians
assistant, called and had read a book that a nurse had written about
heavy metal poisoning causing PD like symptoms. In all of the reading
that I have done I haven't seen anything mentioned about that. Has anyone
else heard of this? Can heavy metals be removed from the body? If so,
will the symptoms decrease?

I apreciate all the good information that I have been able to read since
joining this group. I also have saved all the humorous mail for my son to
read when he comes home from school:-)

Jon Meyer 39/1 ([log in to unmask])
The Hoosier State  (if asked I'll tell the theory of how the nickname
came about)