My mother inlaw has hard a hard time with her Parkinsons, but she is more
relaxed when ever she watches my kids.  She loves having her grandkids
around and she relaxes and shakes less.  She is able to do more for herself
by helping out with my kids.  Some people I know have voiced certain
concerns about her watching my children.  My boys who are 2 and 7 and full
of energy.  But they seem to understand that Grandma needs help.  My 7 year
old, Matthew, definitely understands and helps her out however he can.  But
it is impressive to watch my 2 year old, Devon, try to help her out of a
chair.  Or get things for her.  Is other Grandma is in very good helth and
about 12 years younger.  But he knows that he must act differently around
Grandma Dorothy than he does Grandma Nita.  Everyone needs to feel needed
and wanted Dorothy relaxes as she takes care of the children and Matthew
helps her out as much as possible.
Laurie