Marvin,
you wrote...

>Am I depressed?
>Today, no. Tomorrow, I'll find out. Yesterday,  it's gone.

With PD I think we run the gamut of feelings constantly. We're up, down and around all the time.  It's difficult to plan ahead, and so we have to become as flexible as Gumby.  We're lucky if we have friends and family who realize that if we have to bow out of something, or adjust the timing, it's nothing personal, we'll do it just as soon as possible.

There is nothing more wonderful than feeling great.  I appreciate the old saying that says something about 'having everything if you have good health." I used to take for granted feeling good and in control.  Now I savour every minute my body reacts when I want it to, at the speed I originally intended and in the direction I hope to go..........Kind of reduces you to basics doesn't it?

Hope today is a good one for you.

Lynda