I thought I would throw out two unrelated queries about which I seem to
be equally curious.  I would appreciate any comments regarding either.

1.  "Tens" Units
    A chiropractor whom I sometimes use for muscle spasm and other
symptomatic problems has been participating in an inernet symposium on
neurology.   One of his brethren claims to have had some success with
imbalance from PD by using something which I believe is called "Tens"
units - electrical impulses itended for pain control.?????

2.  Wheelchairs - Can someone recommend a lite-weight wheelchair I can
throw in the car and move about in easily by myself.