At 00.25 1996-11-23 -0500, you wrote:

>> Simon, for your survey, I'm interested if any idopathic PWP have a
high exposure to radiation, where from naturally occuring souces or
> work related.  I have a life time work exposure of 2.5 REM.
>>

>> Aloha
>>
>> Pat Reilly
>> Honolulu, HI

Hi, I dont know if I read in too much in this but I share my thoughts anyway.
2.5 REM as absorbed dose of radiation is what you get by just living in my
part of the world for approximately 5 years. I live in Sweden and I dont
think we have more PWPs here than the rest of the world. So I think it is
difficult to find any linkage between such a dose and parkinson, but of
course you can never be sure.

Best regards   Micce Granstrom