Excuse me for the misleading subject line in my prior posting. I meant to
introduce myself but I hit the "send-button" to soon.
Now I will introduce myself.
I am a 34 years old Swede and the reason for my interest in this list is
that about six years ago my father-in-law was diagnosed with PD. I joined
the list a couple of weeks ago to learn more about Parkinson in all aspects
and I think it is a great way because you really get all aspects here(more
than you could ever think of). I also pass information on to my
parents-in-law. I really wish they had a computer an a connection to the
internet so they could be part of this community. Anyway keep up the good
work and keep on sending them jokes I really enjoy it.

Micce Granstrom

P.S. Many thanks to you Barbara Patterson for your kind welcome.