Dear reader,

    As the first snows of the year ever so gently covers the trees and bare
ground here in Acton,Ma.I would like to extend to you and yours{you too Sue
Southworth] my wishes for a wonderful
Thanksgiving. I sincerely hope that each of us has something for which we
may be thankful. I certainly have, not the least of which is this beautiful
snowfall.Taking a walk with the snow falling
is, to me, the high point of any day. Hell just to walk is wonderful! Two
years ago I coundn't do even that seemingly simple task.
    It is now 8:15 AM and I'm off on my first walk of this lovely season.

            My Very Best,
               george
              Comm of Mass