THAT"S ENOUGH!!!

I suggest that if you want to post humorous messages you post them to a list
that deals in humor.  PD is a serious disease.  Perhaps if enough of you
want your daily dose of humor you could form your own list.  Call it PDHumor
or something.

Besides, my sides are aching from laughing so hard.

BUT WAIT!

Before everybody gets mad and wants to throw me off the list (and to prevent
my mailbox from filling up with mail from 1400 angry readers--

THAT WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA! Thanks to all of you who have posted daily humor
(okay, you Brits, humoUr).  Bill, I loved it! And David, please give Anita
Life my best regards and say hello to Jethro for me.

It is my father who has Parkinsons as a house guest (thanks Stan, your
article was great).  He greatly enjoys the fun stuff I pass on to him, and
the whole family has learned from the serious stuff.

Thanks, Barb.