Dear ones:

I'm not in the library program, actually. But I like what I see of this
wonderful and important career that some of my friends have selected.

Nice to count you amongst them, Marjorie. Happy Holiday!

David
-----

On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, Marjorie Moorefield wrote:

> > On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, Camilla Flintermann wrote:
> >
> >> Re: copyrights, as questioned by Kees--I understand that unless a poem,
> >> etc. has been printed somewhere and the author RECEIVED PAYMENT, the
> >> copy right remains with the author. Can anyone verify/correct this? I've
> >> gone by this rule in relation to my own writing, and the info source was
> >> a newspaper , which ought to know.  Good for you, Kees--keep it up!
> >> Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7, Ohio

David Robert Austen
Masters Degree Program in Information Science
Indiana University, Bloomington
Indiana 47405 U.S.A.
Telephone 812 335 8835  Fax 812 335 8598