Ivan Suzman has asked me to post the following message:
Ivan said, "The investigation has been inactivated.  16 days after the fire
that burned down my house the man who set the fire said it was set for
medical expenses.  With no charges being brought against me, it is a great
relief.  I still have no home and have a lawyer working on the insurance.  To
all those who wrote a letter to the police or District Attorney, Ms. Andersen
or Det. Young you can stop now.  If you'd like to thank them for resolving
this problem you can drop them a thank you note.  I have been exhausted &
slept through last Friday mornings press conference & have not had a public
opportunity to thank everyone from around the world including the authorities
and the community so this message is to thank all of you for your support.
I've moved & will be here till around Dec. 15th.  After that my residential
address is unknown and I am trying to avoid institutionalized housing.
Please continue to use my address: P.O.Box 10456
Portland Maine 04104.   If you want to  e-mail me    use   [log in to unmask]
 c/o Dr. Eric Metzler,
Enfield, Maine
My pager number is 207-821-8980
Ivan Suzman  47/9