Hi its me the money pest again;

I have been informed that the rural mail carriers of America have adopted the
Parkinson's community as the object of their chairitable contributions.

I plan to approach a major corporation before the end of this year to adopt
the PWP as the object of their chairitable giving.

I would like to cite the example of other corporate giving to perhaps induce
the corporation to adopt us this year.

Im asking for examples of corporate giving to be sent to me please. We all
know McDonalds suopport thru Randy McDonald's houses. I saw on tv yesterday
that American express is making a contribution to a food bank based on
dollars charged. These are the kind of examples Im looking for. Please send
me a summary of any such charitable event you observe.

I will be away 4 days but i do not want to miss any messages. What happens if
I do not turn off the listser while im away?