Dear Micci:
Findly I found a Swede. I was brought up in Sockholm and came to the us
in 1949. Micci I have forgotten so much swedish that I am ashamed. I have
not had any oppertunity to have conversation in Swedish. So if you know
of some good URL's that only lspeak swedish klet me know.

Welcome on board.
Jag har glomt so mycket svenska, vet ni.

Henry Guttentag ([log in to unmask])