        Dear Mrs Southworth,
  As I said there is another option which is to talk to one another and if
you decide to"delete me"
I hope that someone of your friends on the list will encourage you to read
on for I have something that may be of value,if not to you,then to your
mom. Hopefully you have decided to stay tuned. I've never understood people
who take a pot shot and run for cover. Why couldn't you stay around and
give me an example or two of what has led you to conclude that I'm ranting
and that I "sound pretty scary."

   Now it's true that I've been asked to stop "shouting on the Net" [To
type using all caps]and it's also true that I do hold some strong opinion
about which I may say a strong word or two.But to conclude that I "rant" is
uncalled for and if you have read a fair number of my postings I don't
believe that you could say that I'm ranting. Of course a small mind might
just fit the evidence to support their illgotten answers. Was there a
particular posting that offended you. Perhaps the one where I argue that we
are not all the same? Any thoughts?

  I don't know how you concluded that I'm "pretty scary' Is a person with a
strong opinion scary. I should also think that an angry word or two has
passed my lips but does that make me scary ? If it does then you must spend
a good portion of the day being scared.That's sad.

And now on to more pleasent matters if a Pallidotomy can be called pleasent
If you read my more recent postings you may recall that I'm 9 weeks post
surgery for a 2nd side Pallidotomy and I'm doing rather well. What you may
not recall is that I not only did I video the whole experience but I had a
still  photographer take a number of B and Ws and color shots as well. I'm
currently writing a script for the video. The 1st version will be heavilly
weighted toward my experience as a patient {the second version will be more
focused on the staff's experience]. I had concluded that I would lend the
video only to formal groups but I'm going to offer to loan it to you and
your mom if you think it would be of some small service to your family.. I
will be sharing it with my own support group sometime  in January.

    I do not plan to write to you again but should you wish to talk about
either issues please do call on me. But be sure to get my E-mail address
correct for the one you quoted in your posting is incorrect
[very case sensitive] and please be aware that I can not be deleted;only my
postings can be deleted.

   My very best
   Mr. george lussier
       CoM