Hi Kenneth Rowland

> I would appreciate information that anyone has regarding the effect
> of PD on male sexual function.  (64/2)

Well, let's put it this way - there are some amazing treatments for
impotence these days. The urology clinic, which deals with impotence,
gave this info:

1. It seems that there are suction pumps which, having engorged the
unperforming part, leave a ring at the base to hold the blood in place -
seems a little primitive to me, and there is no "strength" in the part
south of the ring, (thus I would have thought, leaving you with a
truncheon, but an undirected one)

2. A surgeon can implant slivers of plastic - this is far too permanent
for most men, I guess, as you'ld need to sort of fold it up against your
stomach when it's not actually on duty.

3. Then there's the injection - directly into the member - of
prostaglandin. Can be arranged to last for say up to two hours, and is
probably the most natural of these methods.

What with losing your sense of smell, which some doctors believe has an
errect on potency, and loss of coordination, it seems your dedicated
cocksman were better suited NOT to have parkinson's!!!

Good luck. I hope I haven't (further) blighted your life with this
reply.

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)