>I suggest that you consider selecting a surgeon who utilizes the
>micro-electrode recording technique for performing the Pallidotomy
>surgery.  This extra step during surgery helps to ensure accurate lesion
>placement and prevent potential negative side effects.
Would you recommend Pallidotomy for someone who only has a tremor in one
hand? Is it better to have this procedure done when the symptoms are at a
minimum, or wait until other symptoms develop? Can it prevent the
manifestation of the other symptoms? Can this procedure cause the other
symptoms, if they weren't present before it was done? How do you find out
who is the best vs.
friend-of-the-doctor/standard-office-referral/holder-of-the-
iron-clad-reciprocal-agreement surgeon for this procedure?

You're wonderful to contribute to this group. Social workers are Earth's angels.
* With a smile in her byte, *