Testing:  I asked Joel to remember what the doctor had said about the
testing. From what he can recall, it has something to do with injecting
something that travels to the brain and measures how much dopamine is
present. His next appointment is soon, and I plan to go to the doctor with
him. I'll ask her for more details and post them for you.

You mentioned your husband has pain but no tremor. Joel has no pain. He did
have an MRI, which I would hope your husband has had.

Bombard this group with questions! They're tireless in their efforts to help.
I don't understand a lot of the phrases they use like dyskosia .. and all
those other dys words, but have been embarrassed to ask, since I've done
nothing but bring my need to them and ask ask ask. Maybe they haven't
noticed. (ahem)

* With a smile in her byte, *