Well, I had heard that before, but why "Hoosier" rather than "Indianian"
for example? I am sure there is a reasonable explanation! May you and
Peter have a happy Thanksgiving, and may all of us caregivers, full and
part time soon have a major thanksgiving when our PWP's get cured from
PD! I certainly know that the PWP's will be thankful.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker