I've had a goodly share of experience with snow the past seven days.  In fact,
thanks to snow (and ice storm), I have a greater appreciation for technology and
my Parkinson's medications!  My electric power was out for six of the seven
days.  My son's school was closed, so my wife and I took turns taking leave from
work and keeping the old wood stove burning.  I credit my medications for giving
me the kick in the rear needed to roll out of bed and start the fire in the
morning.  Now that I've recently started on Sinemet, maybe I'll get out my cross
country skis that I haven't been able to use during the past few years. However
on Thanksgiving Day, I will be thankful for the utility crews getting
electricity back on in my neighborhood (and I can read the Parkinsn list
messages that piled up at my internet provider).

                                  Sincerely,

                                  Charley Countryman
                                  State of Washington