At a recent PD support group meeting here in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
we had a session of relaxation followed by light resistance
exercise.  During the relaxation phase of the "workout" I found that
my tremors (arms and legs) became worse; during the resistance
exercises the tremors lessened.  However, another member of our group
experienced just the opposite; quiet (no tremor visible) until we
started the exercises then his hand and arm tremors really got going.
Can anyone speculate as to what might cause this difference in tremor
reaction to relaxation and exercise?      Margaret Mates