Aan 21-11-96 19:18, in bericht <[log in to unmask]>,
Jacob Drollinger <[log in to unmask]> schreef:

> Indeed, indeed. I think we are finally headed in the right direction. I have
> been saying all along that, although it is nice to have a group of people
> that knows what you are going through, and can sympathize with you, we really
> should be discussing these types of things more.
> It seems that this is one of the most promising developments in the field of
> not only P.D., but in neurology as a whole. I just hope that they get moving
> on some of these things before I reach the end of my long wick.
> Let's get going people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Jacob Drollinger
> 26/8

I agree. However to discuss about things like this much knowledge is needed.
I am not able to evaluate research of those matters. Everyone who has expertise
on something knows half truths are often published also in official scientific
magazines. I don't talk about fraud, but the researcher needs to keep his funds
and is legetimately eager to find something important. The least thing that is
needed is to hear the arguments of colleagues of the writer who raise
objections about the conclusions. I understand fully your enthousiasm and hope
of course you are right and my scepticism will be refuted . We live in a
beautifull but complicated world.

                                       Ida Kamphuis
                                              Holland