I find the "off-topic" posts very entertaining.  After reading
serious posts with information that I need, it's a refreshing break
to read something silly.  If I am not in the mood, I just ignore
them.

Someone recently posted to ask what newcomers would think of such
posts.  Well, when I joined last year, Ifelt comfortable from the
beginning because everything was allowed, and you guys have a
wonderfully warped sense of humor.

Please continue the silliness, the humorous posts, the poems; these
are as important to me as the information I ingest.

Just my two cents worth.

Carol
46/2 (but it took a couple years to get the diagnosis!)
Pittsburgh
Carol Holt                   [log in to unmask]
Wife, mother, breast cancer survivor, parkinsonian