At 18:24 11/21/96 -0500, Rita Weeks wrote:

>> Remember to always say what you mean.  If you love someone, tell them.
>> Don't be afraid to express yourself.  Reach out and tell someone what
>> they mean to you.  Because when you decide that it is the right time, it
>> might be too late.  Seize the day.  Never have regrets.  And most
>> importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped
>> make you the person that you are today.

        Rita:

        The poem you sent was excellent and true.

        The fact that you sent it at this time touched me deeply.

        The attachment you added sealed the promise of friendship
        as it should be! Great advice and feeling!

        Best wishes and Happy Holidays to all........Jack

E. Jack Savely    [log in to unmask]    Topeka, Kansas
CG - Jeannette 58 - 20
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'