Happy Thanksgiving to all

I want to say THANKS to all on the list who have contributed. I have
learned more in the few months I've been on the list, than in all the
reading that I had done previously.

I am also THANKFUL for all the researchers past and present who have made
available the meds that relieve the symptoms of PD, along with the neuros
that treat us and helpus maintain as much of a normal lifestyle as
possible.

Another thing we should be most THANKFUL for is our caregivers, be they
wife, husband, son, daughter, or significant other.  With out them where
would we be?  Especialy with our ups and downs, ons and offs.

Have a happy THANKSGIVING, and a joyous holiday season.

Jon Meyer 39/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier