Hi John:

Thanks for answering my call for help. I assume that you are a PWPD like
myself or have a friend or relative with the disease. About a month ago I
realized that to coordinate  and centralize our common goals, we need  to be
able to communicate with our supporters in a more efficient manner.  We
needed to build a central list of PWPD and  supporters  and to develope a
faster, cheaper and more efficient way to contact and marshall their
resources
when the need arises.

I therefore discussed this plan with Michael at PAN to work under their
auspices to create a data base for the reasons expressed above.

My daughter's boy friend built us a web site yesterday and it is located at

      members.aol.com/dales99846/PAN.html'

Ron has advised me that it will take 4-6 weeks to register the web site with
60+plus search engines.

In that time I'm hoping to connect a data base to the web site to record and
store the data for use by the PD Community.

John     Do you have the time, energy and inclination to build a data base to
assist the PD Community with this project?  If so I'd be most grateful for
your assistance..

I think i could cover the expenses of the southware  if we discussed the
expenditures in advance.

Perhaps we could discuss this on the phone if you would care to send me your
number and a convient time to call

Thanks Dale Severance

718-625-2300
off # 9 to 12 est mon thru wed