You Wrote ... I suspect that much of how Parkies in general respond sexually
also has to do with the individual's feelings of still being a lovable person
now had they have a chronic degenerative disease.

I copletely agree. I didn't make clear I only talked about things that are
special about park's and their medicines. The  influence on the relation of
having a disease is among much others important.

                                             Ida Kamphuis
                                                       Holland