>John     Do you have the time, energy and inclination to build a data base to
>assist the PD Community with this project?  If so I'd be most grateful for
>your assistance..
>
>I think i could cover the expenses of the southware  if we discussed the
>expenditures in advance.
>
>Perhaps we could discuss this on the phone if you would care to send me your
>number and a convient time to call
>
>Thanks Dale Severance
>
>718-625-2300
>off # 9 to 12 est mon thru wed

Just saw you pop in and out of chat.

[log in to unmask]      That man may last, but never lives,
                        Who much receives, but nothing gives;
HomeBoy #Parkinsons         Whom none can love, whom none can thank,--
                               Creation's blot, creation's blank.
John Cottingham           Thomas Gibbons (1720-1785): When Jesus dwelt.