Have all of you forgotten about me?

Dear Christine,

I am a 26 year old man with carbon monoxide induced Parkisonism. The
poisoning occurred when I was 18, so I have been living with this condition
for 8 yrs. now.
Sorry to say I missed your original message, but I have read a few of the
I know about depression. The poisoning was a suicide attempt! Since that
period of my life, though I have graduated with honors from UW-Milwaukee, and
have not come close to trying to take my own life again. Of course I get
depressed, but you know what? I look at this as more of a challenge, be it
from God, or whatever you want to believe. And you can ask anyone on this
list, there is no one out there looking more intensely for a cure than I am.
I am sick of all these drugs that wear off after a while. I want my neurons
back, while I am still young enough to enjoy having them.

Sincerely,

Jacob Drollinger