I am writing on behalf of my Father.  He is 81 years old, and has
Parkinson's,.  He is very much bothered by the fact that he can't seem to
maintain his body temperature properly.  One minute, a house that is 74
degrees is so cold he needs 2 sweaters and a blanket to be comfortable, and
the next minute he is tossing off the sweaters and wanting the temperature
lowered.  He does not run a fever, but can't seem to stop the waves of heat
and cold that wash over him.  Both my parents would be grateful for any
explanation and advice on handling this problem.

His medication is Sinemet, 30 ml once a day as well as 3 Sinemet CR per day
and 4 Parlodel.  He is also taking vitamins, an extra iron supplement and
extra vitamin E.

Any suggestions....