>Temperature problems go with the territory for many PWPs.  Peter, my
>husband, is very sensitive to cold, but also experiences "hot flashes"
>and cold sweats--the internal thermostat just won't stay adjusted!  The
>best advice I can give your father is to try to "go with the flow", and
>see this as just another feature of the PD, rather than worry about it--
>it's not abnormal and he's not alone in it. Getting stressed about it will
>only make thingsworse! :-(  Hopethis helps--
>Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7,Ohio
I live in Florida and dress as if I were in Alaska so Joel can keep the
house like a meat locker. I double the blanket on my side of the bed, and
kick it onto the floor when he gets too warm and turns off the a/c. Goes
with the territory when the King of the Jungle is a PWP.

Joel had a hearing for Disability the beginning of October. How long does it
take to get the outcome?
* With a smile in her byte, *