Subject: Re: Jethro on Sex

At 19:36 11/27/96 -0500, Albert (Joe) Young, Jr. wrote:
>David,
>      I left England many years ago but surely it hasn't changed that much.  I
>would find your 'Jethro on Sex" story more appropriate in a men's club or
posted
>in one of the News Groups soliciting such stories rather than on this List with
>it's numerous members of the fair sex (so I'm old fashioned) who might not find
>your subject matter and language appropriate.  If I'm talking out of turn I'm
>sure you ladies will let me know
>Albert (Joe) Young Jr.

        Joe:

        If you are talking out of turn I would be surprised. But
        in any event, I will be sitting in the corner with you
        if that is indeed the case.

        Another old fashioned member of the male gender who
        believes locker room humor has no place on this list.

        Best Wishes........Jack

E. Jack Savely    [log in to unmask]    Topeka, Kansas
CG - Jeannette 58 - 20
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'