Dear Pat ,
   It was pure chance that our paths crossed. you sent the list a note
identifying your state  and included in your note something about "not much
experience with PD".My thought was any one who has PD has a story to tell,
hense the encouragement to surface. And I must add that you have
contributed some well intended and quite helpful messages to a variety of
people including one lady who was moved to tears. [I usually leave them
angry] YOU have been a fine contributor and I will look forward to your
postings yet to come.
   And then you strike a cord in me that grows with the passage of time and
experience and Ithink I would like to try and explore that issue with you
and other members. Pat, you explained that "...my [Pat's ] comments were
not from a medical point of view but from the heart" and there in lies my
[george's] problem.How to value the experts?  But I think that I best do
that in a seperate posting, Most likely tomorrow.

WELCOME ABOARD PAT
    NAGAE

P.S.  Thank for the weather report low 70's..Huh? temp in my neck of woods
this am was 11 degrees but it surged up to 24 by late afternoon. warm spell
expected tomorrow...high 20's