At 08:34 PM 11/28/96 -0500, you wrote:
>The E-mail address of the author of the SINEMET FIZZ article (Tony
>Schoonenberg from California) seems incorrect or not current. Does anyone
>have his current E-mail  address or better yet, Tony are you out there?
>
>Barbara Hodson
>Vancouver BC, Canada

Tony, who is one of Dr. Iacono's "right hand" men is still here. His current address is:  [log in to unmask] and of course don't over look Dr. Don Berns, a live Southern Cal adonis who is at: [log in to unmask]

Don, the spiritual leader of Dr. Iacono's crew, is truly a walking and talking testimonial of the Loma Linda crew's success.

Now if we could just get Tony to type in the lower case.....

<grin>

[log in to unmask]      That man may last, but never lives,
                        Who much receives, but nothing gives;
HomeBoy #Parkinsons         Whom none can love, whom none can thank,--
                               Creation's blot, creation's blank.
John Cottingham           Thomas Gibbons (1720-1785): When Jesus dwelt.