Hi Christine...I was 37 when I was diagnosed, not  quite as young as you.
Once I had   'come to terms' with the diagnosis and learnt to live with PD
and not againgst it I found the daily depression lifted and I was left with
what I describe as the occasional black clouds.  I am a full time YAPP&RS
(UK young onset PWP) and find by chanelling my energies into running the
publicity side of the group,  helps me  to cope.

Here in the UK there are several YAPP&Rs in their  20's and our co-ordinator
for Scotland is now in her early 40's having had PD since she was 18.   She
wrote a very good booklet describing her experiences.  I cannot answer your
question about pregnancy....unfortuantely all my reference books have been
lent out but I feel sure someone may have a view

The best of luck and I feel sure you will find everyone on the list helpful.

regards Emma