Hello Debby,   I just want to pass on one more useful tip to help you in your
tablet takng. Keep in mind that the objective when we take the tablets is to
maintain a constant Rate of Flow of dopamine to the brain. Most people find
that on ordinary Sinemet lasts about 2 hours, and a controlled release
Sinemet lasts about 4 hours. So, suppose you are told to take one ordinary
Sinemet (25/100) every 4 hours. It would be much better to take this as half a
tablet every 2 hours.
  I know this seems like a lot of work, but I think you are right to get all
the facts laid out for study, even if your condition does not yet call for the
fiddling detail. (You can't play the game if you don't know the rules)
I wish you the best of luck in your progress.
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>