> Hi, I dont know if I read in too much in this but I share my thoughts anyway.  2.5 REM as absorbed dose of radiation is what you get by just
living in my part of the world for approximately 5 years. I live in
Sweden and I dont think we have more PWPs here than the rest of the
world. So I think it is difficult to find any linkage between such a
dose and parkinson, but of course you can never be sure.

> Best regards   Micce Granstrom

Micce
 The 2.5 REM is in addition to natural background.  What I'm interested
in is a regional break down per capita, because natural occuring
backgroud differs based on alot of different things.  I'm not sure what
background is in Sweden but I do know that the NE US has a significantly
higher level than Hawaii and other areas of the US also vary widely.
It's just a thought.

Aloha

Pat Reilly
Honolulu, HI