Is there anyone in the metropolitan NYCity area that can help me with
databases  such as hardware and designing the programs ? .
Im tring to construct a communications web project for use by the Parkinson's
Action network:

The goals are to create a data base for electronic communication with PWP.
Design features must have a questionaire  form that people can complete
themselves to add their data into the base.

Must be able to hold data on one million people

Must be able to email to all in the data base with email addresses.

Must be able to sort fields by 5-6 criteria

Private email respondes with your phone number would be most appreciated.

Actually I would welcome suggestions from any US source.

Dale Severance

New York    Thanks