Hi. I'm not sure I agree with the statement that it is better to take
1/2 of a 25/100 every 2 hours than a whole one every four hours.
With a half a pill you get a different peak concentration of the drug in
your blood than with a whole pill. In other words, with a whole tablet
your blood level goes up higher, so it might relieve the symptoms
better. I think you should find the dose that gives you the effect you
want (1/2, tablet, whole tablet) then see how long that effect lasts
(1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours). Then your schedule is based on that. Does
anyone else do it this way?  Carol Johnston ARNP