My 3 yr old niece had to go potty while at a church function so my
brother-in-law took her back to the mother's room where there is a low
toilet for the younger kids. By the time she was done my brother-in-law
had to go, so he took her with him to the men's room. As they went in she
stated that she would stay over by the sink so she wouldn't see him.  He
proceded to go over to the urinal and take care of business and my niece
said "Daddy you didn't pull your pants down." Well my brother-in-law
simply told her that boys and girls were made different and that was one
of the advantages of being a boy. To which she responded "THAT'S COOL!"

Oh the innocence of kids.

Jon Meyer 39/1 ([log in to unmask])
another Hoosier